Having the right amenities can make a world of difference when staying at a hotel in Englewood, Colorado. Here are some of the most popular amenities that you may want to look for:
1. A free breakfast. Being able to enjoy a complimentary breakfast at your hotel is a fantastic way to save money when you are traveling. Some hotels keep it simple, offering little more than fresh fruit and cold cereal. Others go above and beyond with bacon, sausage, eggs, and other hot food options.
2. Free Wi-Fi and Internet. These days, there is no excuse for having to pay for Internet or Wi-Fi service when you stay at a hotel. Almost all hotels have this option available for free. Be sure to check before you book your room, however, so that you don’t wind up having to pay to get online or stay connected.
3. An indoor swimming pool. Outdoor swimming is only possible during part of the year in Englewood. The rest of the time, it is too cold to swim outside. Because of that, you should consider looking for a hotel that has an indoor pool if you plan on taking a dip.
4. Air-conditioning. During the summer, it can get quite hot in this part of Colorado. Trying to sleep in a hot, muggy room is practically impossible. It is important to choose a hotel that has air conditioning available. That way, you can control the temperature in your room, making it as comfortable as possible for sleeping.
5. A coffee maker. If you are a coffee drinker, you can’t go wrong staying at a hotel that provides you with a coffee machine in your room. There is nothing quite like being able to enjoy a fresh cup of coffee right when you roll out of bed without having to trudge down to the breakfast bar in the lobby.
6. A comfortable mattress. Nothing is worse than staying at a hotel that has lumpy, uncomfortable mattresses. To ensure that you sleep comfortably through the night, look for a hotel that uses high-end mattresses. If you can’t find any information on the mattresses online, you can always call the front desk and ask.
When it comes to Englewood, Colorado hotels, these are some of the most popular amenities. Choosing a hotel that offers these features is a great way to ensure that you have a wonderful time on your trip, regardless of whether you are traveling for business or pleasure.
You’re going to have a blast exploring some great restaurants in Englewood. Even if you’re just passing through and only have enough time for one stop, you’re going to have some great picks to choose from. As you get ready to dine out in Englewood, here are four of the best places to eat for you to choose from.
Nicola’s Italian Kitchen is right off of South Access Road, and the cakes there are said to be excellent. One of the favorites is the limoncello cake. This restaurant serves up authentic Italian food and even sells frozen entrees for you to bake in your own kitchen at home. Now when have you seen an opportunity like that? That makes Nicola’s Italian Kitchen a great place to eat as a family, and you can even bring the gourmet Italian food home for a family meal.
Of course I have to mention Beach Road Wine Bar and Bistro. Located on Beach Road, this restaurant and wine bar features a sweet potato salad. Is that another first for you? How about a pork ribeye? New England clam chowder also makes the menu highlights, and that sounds superb for a cold day when you’re in the mood for some hot soup. People say that you’re going to find a nice full wine list as well.
Placida Grill is located on Placida Road, and it is known for its killer shrimp. The El Gordo Burrito is another one of the menu favorites. People say that Placida Grill is a great place to enjoy a family dinner. Reviews point to the fact that the restaurant has a new location, one that is bigger than its previous spot.
Let’s take a good look at Howard’s Restaurant. It is on North Indiana Avenue, and crab legs are a menu highlight. You can also order up seafood bisque, steak, gyros and more. What about a spinach pie or some haddock? Expect a great meal and excellent service according to reviews. You can also order up great drinks there, too.
It sounds like you’re about to have a lot of fun dining out in Englewood, Colorado. Which of these wonderful dining establishments is going to be the one that you choose for you and yours? With all the wonderful choices, it’s kind of hard to pick, isn’t it? Make sure you choose wisely, and enjoy a nice meal out on the town in Englewood CO.